[TC] W release naming

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Feb 12 11:57:41 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 17:39 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Personally I could see how 'Wodewick' could be perceived as a joke on
> speech-impaired people

I agree that at first sight this looks very bad. Which should be taken
into consideration. However, an extra fact/trivia for Wodewick (for
those who didn't know, like I was, as it's not mentioned on the wiki):
Terry Jones (director of the movie) had himself rhotacism.

So IMO, the presence of the (bad?) joke in the movie itself is a proof
of Jones' openness.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)