[ospurge] looking for project owners / considering adoption

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:17:45 UTC 2020

Sounds like we can keep the tradition going!

But seriously, I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to help look at
this at all, since I've had a major priority shift since the summit when I
volunteered to help. Such is the way of sponsored Openstack development, I
guess. I should be able to attend another meeting in Vancouver if you do
schedule one.

    --Adam

>>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goal-project-deletion
>>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DEN-Deletion-of-resources