[ospurge] looking for project owners / considering adoption

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:41:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am thinking to submit (not found possibility so far) a forum-like session for that again in Vancouver, where I would present current status of implementation and we can plan further steps.
Unfortunately I have still no confirmation from my employer, that I will be allowed to go.

Any ideas/objections?

Regards,
Artem