[neutron][ironic][nova][routed_network] what's normal workflow when ironic host added to nova from neutron?

양유석 ileixe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:13:12 UTC 2020

The spec you sent is similar to my problem in that agent sent the
'host' which does not compatible with nova 'host'.

But one more things which confuse me is for routed network (ironicless
/ + ironic) where the resource providers "IPV4_ADDRESS"  used in nova
side?
I could not find any code in nova/placement and from the past
conversation (https://review.opendev.org/#/c/656885/), now I suspect
it does not implemented.

How then nova choose right compute node in a segment? Am i missing
something or 'resource_provider_hypervisor' you mentioned are now used
for general routed network?

Thanks

2020년 2월 10일 (월) 오후 9:10, Lajos Katona <katonalala at gmail.com>님이 작성: