[neutron] Bug deputy report Feb 3-10

Nate Johnston nate.johnston at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 16:23:53 UTC 2020

Nate bug deputy notes - 2020-02-03 to 2020-02-10

It was a very quiet week - almost half of these were filed today, this report
was looking very short as recently as yesterday.  Thanks to amotoki for the next
shift as bug deputy.

Untriaged:

- "Neutron try to register invalid host to nova aggregate for ironic routed network"
    * Version: stable/stein
    * lajoskatona responded to the bug but I was not able to reproduce it; I
      don't have an ironic setup to verify the bug report.

Critical:

- "Neutron incorrectly selects subnet"
    * Marked Incomplete by haleyb but there is still a significant chance there
      is a real issue here, it might just be in the SDK as opposed to neutron.
      Waiting for reported to respond.

High:

- "Fullstack tests failing due to "hang" neutron-server process" (slaweq)
    * Unassigned

- "Fullstack tests failing due to problem with connection to the fake placement service"
    * Assigned: lajoskatona
    * Fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/706500

- "Sometimes VMs can't get IP when spawned concurrently"
    * Version: stable/stein
    * Assigned: obondarev

- "[OVN] Reduce the number of tables watched by MetadataProxyHandler"
    * Assigned: lucasgomes

Medium:

- "[OVN] functional test test_virtual_port_delete_parents is unstable"
    * Assigned: sapana45

Invalid:

- "placement in neutron_lib could not process keystone exceptions"
    * Marked as duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1828543 (lajoskatona)

RFE:

- "Add RBAC for subnet pools"
	* Cross-project with the nova team, nova has a patch up for their part.

Last week's report by tidwellr: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-February/012332.html