openstack-dpdk installation

mesut aygün mesutaygn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:47:20 UTC 2020

Hi Sean

I did not prefer the vendor distro. I installed the native ocata release
from scrath which i configured on myself.

I downloaded dpdk relase from source and compiled it and also binded the
interface with dpdk through ovs.

While i was installing the neutron-ovs-agent, i couldnt start ovs db with
neutron-ovs. Neutron ovs config files is not working with compiled ovs. How
can i do that?

Thank you for helping