[tripleo] py27 tests are being removed

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 14:40:26 UTC 2020

For clarification (because this has come up multiple times now), we're
not officially removing py27 support yet. We're killing off the job
because of incompatible versions being released and it sounds like
there isn't a desire to cap it in master.  Because we're still using
centos7 for our CI, we still need to be able to run the actual code
under python2 until we get centos8 jobs up.