[tripleo] rework of triple squads and the tripleo mtg.

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 16:09:25 UTC 2020

Greetings,

As mentioned at the previous tripleo meeting [1], we're going to revisit
the current tripleo squads and the expectations for those squads at the
tripleo meeting.

Currently we have the following squads..
1. upgrades
2. edge
3. integration
4. validations
5. networking
6. transformation
7. ci

A reasonable update could include the following..

1. validations
2. transformation
3. mistral-to-ansible
4. CI
5. Ceph / Integration?? maybe just Ceph?
6. others??

The squads should reflect major current efforts by the TripleO team IMHO.

For the meetings, I would propose we use this time and space to give
context to current reviews in progress and solicit feedback.  It's also a
good time and space to discuss any upstream blockers for those reviews.

Let's give this one week for comments etc..  Next week we'll update the
etherpad list and squads.  The etherpad list will be a decent way to
communicate which reviews need attention.

Thanks all!!!

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2020/tripleo.2020-01-07-14.00.log.html