[magnum][api] Error system library fopen too many open files with magnum-auto-healer

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Dec 22 02:12:12 UTC 2020

Hi Ionut,

I didn't see this before on our production. Magnum auto healer just
simply sends a POST request to Magnum api to update the health status.
So I would suggest write a small script or even use curl to see if you
can reproduce this firstly.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington