[tripleo][ci] update - current status

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 15:55:20 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 2:05 PM Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> *Master*:
> OVB jobs are working \0/ again [1]
> Master promoted today, logged a few tempest failures and moved to skiplist
>
> *Victoria*:
> Promoted today
> OVB jobs all RED waiting [2]
>
> *Ussuri*:
> RED, we need to land 65077 757836 757821

 65077 757836 757821 all merged last night.  Big Thank you to fungi a.k.a
Jeremy Stanley for getting the patches prioritized into the gate queue!!!

OVB RED

> *Train*:
> Most of Upstream is OK [3], update and upgrade jobs need to move to nv
> imho until fixed [3] non-passing jobs should just be removed [4]
>
> *ALL:  *We've only merged 17 patches in the last 24 hours, we're usually
> closer to 30-40+ per day. I'll keep an eye on it, it's only monday. weee [5]

*ALL:  *We've merged 25 patches in the last 24 hours, an improvement and
will continue to monitor.

OVB is still red on c8 except for master.  Patch is in the gate for
victoria ovb

We promoted master and victoria yesterday ( victoria w/o ovb ) this was
done to refresh content for victoria and speed ci up.

Train and Ussuri are blocked on container builds, possible buildah issue
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1908276

Thanks