port Groups (Bonds) Configuration in Openstack Baremetal Provisioning.

Lokendra Rathour lokendrarathour at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:50:15 UTC 2020

HI Julia,
Thanks for your email. I have replied inline with [loke] tag.

Will try the shared inputs and will let you know.

-Lokendra

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 00:07 Julia Kreger, <juliaashleykreger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 8:39 PM Lokendra Rathour <
> lokendrarathour at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Julia,
>> My aim here to chk the for any kind of port binding or grouping inorder
>> to achived redundancy at the baremetal port level.
>> So scenarion as desired or which i am trying to bring up is :
>> I have an openstack controller computer setup(simple openstack)
>> On top of this I am provisioning baremetal node . On this baremetal node
>> i have one cable connected to one of the port from the switch. We inform
>> neutron about it before we go for server create. It works and we are able
>> to see the nodes getting added.
>>

> Added to what?

[Loke] - added to the environment of openstack as a baremetal server. As
said it works well. New that we are looking for is what you have answered i
think. Will try the same and let you know.