[all][interop] Reforming the refstack maintainers team

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Dec 11 19:23:19 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

As Goutham mentioned in a separate ML thread[2] that there is no active maintainer for refstack repo
which we discussed in today's interop meeting[1]. We had a few volunteers who can help to maintain the
refstack and other interop repo which is good news.

I would like to call for more volunteers (new or existing ones), if you are interested to help please do reply
to this email. The role is to maintain the source code of the below repos. I will propose the ACL changes in infra sometime
next Friday (18th dec) or so.

For easy maintenance, we thought of merging the below repo core group into a single group called 'refstack-core'

- openstack/python-tempestconf
- openstack/refstack
- openstack/refstack-client
- x/ansible-role-refstack-client (moving to osf/ via https://review.opendev.org/765787)

Current Volunteers:
- martin (mkopec at redhat.com)
- gouthamr (gouthampravi at gmail.com)
- gmann (gmann at ghanshyammann.com)
- Vida  (vhariria at redhat.com)

- interop-core (we will add this group also which has interop WG chairs so that it will be easy to maintain in the future changes)

NOTE: there is no change in the 'interop' repo group which has interop guidelines and doc etc.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-December/019263.html

-gmann