[all][stable] bandit 1.6.3 drops py2 support

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Dec 10 17:29:48 UTC 2020

That patch looks promising! Thanks Jeremy!
We need to be careful though as that could involve some new errors.
I've found this mail [1] related to the mentioned patch with some errors
and fixes.
If that's all, then maybe that is the best way forward to backport these
changes.

@QA Team, what do you think? Are you aware of other possible issues?

Thanks,

Előd