[EXTERNAL] Re: [kolla] Ussuri Horizon containers fail after Centos 8.3 release

Braden, Albert C-Albert.Braden at charter.com
Wed Dec 9 19:57:48 UTC 2020

The container restarts every few seconds.

It looks like this may be specific to my unusual setup. I'm running Centos8/Ussuri containers on a Centos7/Train cluster to add Adjutant to our existing clusters. When the Horizon container is running Centos 8.3 I have to restart the memcached container on the Centos 7 box after replacing the old Centos 7 container. I didn't see this on Centos 8.2.

It looks like restarting the memcached container is a successful workaround.