[all]OpenStack + CentOS

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:12:38 UTC 2020

I suspect it is too early to tell. I know some projects have already
started switching over continuous integration testing jobs over to Centos
Stream where applicable, however, that is largely going to be only for new
releases moving forward at this immediate time. Some projects are also
fighting issues in python package resolution at this time, so they may not
even have gotten to the point of evaluating Centos Stream and the resulting
impact.