[all][qa][kolla][ops][tc] CentOS Project shifts focus to CentOS Stream

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Dec 8 16:16:33 UTC 2020

 ---- On Tue, 08 Dec 2020 08:35:44 -0600 Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > TL;DR
 >
 > After 2021 there will be no CentOS 8 point releases.
 > The focus is on CentOS 8 Stream.
 >
 > For more information, please read [1].
 >
 > As the QA team, we have Stream testing proposed already [2].
 > We actually had Victoria from Manila ask us about it quite a while ago.
 >
 > Ghanshyam promised to coordinate this topic with the TC.

Added in TC's next meeting agenda happening on Thursday, Dec 3rd.

Please join us to discuss the plan and volunteer for help as this will require more work
as stable branches since stable/ussuri might need updates.

- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee#Agenda_Suggestions

-gmann