[TripleO] how to make that inspection IP is given only to known hosts

Oliver Walsh owalsh at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 19:27:20 UTC 2020

Hi,

The provisioning network needs to be isolated, typically by using VLANs on
the switch:
https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/environments/baremetal.html#networking

In general, you can only have one DHCP server on an L2 network (ignoring
high-availability DHCP setups).

Thanks,
Ollie