[all] Dynamic Zuul results table in Gerrit 3

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:46:37 UTC 2020

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:33 AM Marcin Juszkiewicz
<marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org> wrote:

> W dniu 03.12.2020 o 10:22, Radosław Piliszek pisze:
> > Hello Fellow OpenStack and OpenDev Folks!
> >
> > TL;DR click on [3] and enjoy.
>
> Rename to *.user.js so Tampermonkey will recognize it as userscript and
> add window around with Install button.

I, personally, hate this "feature" of Tampermonkey but sure - if it
makes it easier for you. ;-)
Done. Anyone - just click on "Raw" and you will be pestered by
Tampermonkey to install the script.

> > However, inspired by gibi's work, I decided to finally sit down and
> > fix it to work with Gerrit 3 and here it comes: [3].
> > Works well on Chrome with Tampermonkey. Not tested others.
>
> Firefox with Tampermonkey - script works.

Yay, thanks for confirming!

> > I hope you will enjoy this little helper (I do).
>
> Nice job!

Well, thank you! :-)

> It does not catch all Zuul jobs. For Kolla patches AArch64 jobs are not
> listed.

I have already replied on IRC but will repeat here for others.
The dynamic part includes all the running queues.
However, the static part parses only a single comment and AArch64 is
in a different one.
I am obviously biased (being x86-only folk) but I find it more
problematic than worth it to hack it any further.
I hope a proper solution arrives sooner. :-)

> > I know the script looks super fugly but it generally boils down to a
> > mix of styles of 3 people and Gerrit having funky UI rendering.
>
> > Finally, I'd also like to thank hrw (Marcin Juszkiewicz) for linking
> > me to the original Michel's script in 2019.
>
> YW.

-yoctozepto