[CLOUDKITTY] - Prometheus metrics.yml sample?

Gaƫl THEROND gael.therond at bitswalk.com
Wed Dec 2 17:17:30 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm currently finishing our cloudkitty implementation, but I'm facing an
issue.

For now, our cloudkitty-processor process raise a traceback like this:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/Y2ZiYPtZSKzvZk93yNWC/

I can't find any reliable documentation describing how to use prometheus
with cloudkitty, so I'm kind of using the guess/read the code way to
integrate it, but I'm a bit confused so far.

My current metric.yml look like this:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/6X23ZfVm1iDMruGy3Gpp/

I've created the appropriate group/service/threshold etc but it still
continues to raise the same error.

I'm using this openstack_exporter:
https://github.com/openstack-exporter/openstack-exporter/releases/tag/v1.1.0

I'm running a Train release Openstack platform if it can help.
So, if anyone is having a successful cloudkitty/prometheus integration
willing to give a hand, I'll be more than happy ;-)

Thanks!