[largescale-sig] Next meeting: December 2, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Dec 2 16:10:01 UTC 2020

We held our meeting today and discussed how to best collect feedback
from experienced operators.

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2020/large_scale_sig.2020-12-02-15.00.html

TODOs:
- all to review pages under
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Large_Scale_SIG in preparation for next
meeting
- ttx to add 5th stage around upgrade and maintain scaled out systems in
operation
- ttx to make sure oslo.metrics 0.1 is released
- all to help in filling out
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/large-scale-sig-scaling-videos
- ttx to check out Ops meetups future plans

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, December 16 at 15utc in
#openstack-meeting-3 on Freenode IRC. We will be reviewing all scaling
stages, and identifying simple tasks to do a first pass at improving
those pages.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)