[kolla] cannot pull docker public hub images

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 13:50:37 UTC 2020

On Wed, 2020-12-02 at 08:27 +0100, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> It is not really that.
> It seems Docker Hub has its worse days and I found myself confused on
> our or others images from time to time (that they presumably lack
> expected tags).
you could just tag master with latest too

the issue with latest is people have different expectaions.
i expect it to be the tip of master e.g. the latest version of the commited
code where as other might expect ti to track the latest stable release
e.g. victoria

kolla chose not to provide a latest tag since that terminology is not used in
the kolla project but that could alway be changed if it was useful or provided
better ux you just need to decided what latest means in the context of kolla