[kolla] cannot pull docker public hub images

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:20:41 UTC 2020

The moment that you couldn't find any tags in kolla images might be the
generator is pushing. Kolla will generate then push images to Docker
Hub. And because this mechanism will working in multiple releases at
the same time, it's normal that not showing up image tags in Docker Tag
web site when in progress.

Adrian Andreias <adrian at fleio.com> 於 2020年12月1日 週二 下午6:58寫道: