[ptl] Victoria Release Community Meeting Videos

helena at openstack.org helena at openstack.org
Tue Dec 1 22:57:21 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all the PTLs who presented and all the community members who attended the Victoria Release Community Meeting last November!

As mentioned before we uploaded the presentations from the community meeting to the project navigator for each project that was presented on ([ Glance ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/glance ), [ Cinder ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/cinder ), [ Manila ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/manila ), [ Nova ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/nova ), [ Masakri ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/masakari ), [ Neutron ]( https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/victoria/components/neutron )). You can also find the full community meeting and all the individual videos on the “[ Community Meetings ]( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKqaoAnDyfgpYADSiOfIVwgKb5zbL0GJE )” playlist on YouTube.

If you are a PTL interested in still creating a video to add to YouTube and the Project Navigator, you may do so and email it to me.

Cheers,
Helena