[tripleo][ci] cm2 pip failures

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 05:35:19 UTC 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:00 AM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2020-11-30 08:51:21 -0700 (-0700), Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> > FYI..
> >
> https://bugs.lauhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/nchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1906265
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1906265>
>
> I've updated the bug as well, but this may be useful information for
> other projects too: Be aware that pip 20.3 was uploaded to PyPI
> roughly 4 hours ago, and is the first release to enable the new
> dependency solver, so you may want to check whether this is
> reproducible with earlier pip.
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Thanks Jeremy,
I think for our purposes we've cleared this one, but we will be reviewing
requirements etc.

TripleO -
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1906265 is fix-released

Note: we're still tracking and working through the following issues:
* Container build job: periodic-tripleo-ci-build-containers-ubi-8-push is
failing with dependencies issues cannot install
crypto-policies/cyrus-sasl-lib and cyrus-sasl-lib
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1902846

*  Container build reports SystemError but don't fail:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1905348

* Scenario 001 and 004 failing with wrong ceph role name
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1905536

Thanks all!