[tc][heat][tacker][tosca-parser][heat-translator] Discusssion about heat-translater and tosca-parser maintenance

ueha.ayumu at fujitsu.com ueha.ayumu at fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 1 00:25:12 UTC 2020

Hi Bob and Sahdev

I’m Ueha from tacker team.
Thank you for reviewing my patch on the Victria release.

Excuse me during the discussion about maintenance.
I posted a new bug fix patch for policies validate.
Could you review it? Thanks!
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tosca-parser/+bug/1903233
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tosca-parser/+/763144

Best regards,