Openstack zun ui

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:31:27 UTC 2020

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 1:31 AM mahdi abbasi <mahdi.abbasi.2013 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> - horizon and zun ui are version stable/train
> - my os is centos 7
> Outputs of commands:
>
> https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/J8szczHrXF/

I saw you were using horizon==18.4.1, which is basically the latest version
of Horizon. The zun-ui version is zun-ui==4.0.x which is stable/train. This
version of zun-ui doesn't match the version of horizon. If you want to use
horizon 18.4.1, suggest to install zun-ui from master branch.
Alternatively, you can re-install horizon 16.x.x to match zun-ui 4.0.x.