Trove images for Cluster testing.

ARUNKUMAR PALANISAMY arunkumar.palanisamy at tcs.com
Wed Aug 26 19:02:22 UTC 2020

Hello Team,

My name is ARUNKUMAR PALANISAMY,

As part of our project requirement, we are evaluating trove components and need your support for experimental  datastore Image for testing cluster.  (Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase)

1.)    We are running devstack enviorment with Victoria Openstack release and with this image (trove-master-guest-ubuntu-bionic-dev.qcow2<https://tarballs.opendev.org/openstack/trove/images/trove-master-guest-ubuntu-bionic-dev.qcow2>), we are able to deploy mysql instance and and getting below error while creating mongoDB instances.

"ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'trove.guestagent.datastore.experimental' "

2.)    While tried creating mongoDB image with diskimage-builder<https://opendev.org/openstack/diskimage-builder> tool, but we are getting "Block device " element error.

Regards,
Arunkumar Palanisamy
Cell: +49 172 6972490