senlin auto scaling question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:50:25 UTC 2020

Folks,

I have created very simple cluster using following command

openstack cluster create --profile myserver --desired-capacity 2
--min-size 2 --max-size 3 --strict my-asg

It spun up 2 vm immediately now because the desired capacity is 2 so I
am assuming if any node dies in the cluster it should spin up node to
make count 2 right?

so i killed one of node with "nove delete <instance-foo-1>"  but
senlin didn't create node automatically to make desired capacity 2 (In
AWS when you kill node in ASG it will create new node so is this
senlin different then AWS?)