[cyborg] Temporary treatment plan for the 3rd-party driver

Wang, Xin-ran xin-ran.wang at intel.com
Thu Aug 27 09:50:17 UTC 2020

Hi all,

According to our discussion on PTG and recent discussion by mailing list.  We have an agreement on using wiki to store the test report for the device drivers in the case that they do not have 3rd Party CI at present.

Please see the wiki page here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cyborg/TestReport.
Currently, there is one test report, other contributor who wants to upstream a device driver in Cyborg and who do not have the condition to hold a 3rd party CI can refer to this test report and give us your report when upstreaming.  Reference: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cyborg/TestReport/IntelQAT

Thanks,
Xin-Ran