[kolla] Kayobe config walkthrough docs call

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Wed Aug 26 16:17:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

In today's kolla IRC meeting we proposed to have a meeting to discuss
the long awaited Kayobe configuration walkthrough documentation. We'll
try to agree on an approach, and get people signed up for writing
parts or all of it.

The proposed meeting time is tomorrow (27th August) at 15:00 - 16:00
UTC, the same slot as the Kolla Klub (which is still on summer break).

Please reply if you would like to attend but cannot make this slot.

Google meet link: https://meet.google.com/xfg-ieza-qrz

Regards,
Mark