[largescale-sig] Next meeting: August 26, 8utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Aug 26 09:00:52 UTC 2020

During our meeting today we discussed Summit/PTG plans, and agreed to
request one Forum session on scaling stories, and one PTG short meeting
to replace our regular meeting that week.

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2020/large_scale_sig.2020-08-26-08.00.html

TODOs:
- all to contact US large deployment friends to invite them to next
EU-US meeting
- ttx to request Forum/PTG sessions
- belmoreira, ttx to push for OSops resurrection
- all to describe briefly how you solved metrics/billing in your
deployment in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/large-scale-sig-documentation
- masahito to push latest patches to oslo.metrics
- ttx to look into a basic test framework for oslo,metrics
- amorin to see if oslo.metrics could be tested at OVH

Next meetings: Sep 9, 16:00UTC; Sep 23, 8:00UTC (#openstack-meeting-3)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)