[baremetal-sig][ironic] Future work and regular meetings

Arne Wiebalck arne.wiebalck at cern.ch
Wed Aug 26 08:30:56 UTC 2020

Dear all,

With the release of the bare metal white paper [0] the bare metal
SIG has completed its first target and is now ready to tackle new
challenges.

A number of potential topics the SIG could work on were raised during
the recent opendev events. The suggestions are summarised on the bare
metal etherpad [1].

To select and organise the future work, we feel that it may be better to
start with regular meetings, though: the current idea is once a month,
for one hour, on zoom.

Based on the experience with the ad-hoc meetings we had so far I have
set up a doodle to pick the exact slot:

https://doodle.com/poll/3hpypw73455t2g24

If interested, please respond by the end of this week.

Equally, if you have additional suggestions for the next focus of the
SIG, do not hesitate to add them to [1].

Thanks!
  Arne

[0]
https://www.openstack.org/use-cases/bare-metal/how-ironic-delivers-abstraction-and-automation-using-open-source-infrastructure