[tripleo] no recheck please

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 02:06:54 UTC 2020

We merged:
https://review.opendev.org/747953 - Disable docker.io mirrors (makes direct
calls against registry API instead of going through proxy via single public
IP and hit rate limits)
https://review.opendev.org/746993 - Use new modify_only_with_source
(reduces number of hits against registry API)

So for now it's safe to recheck / +2 +A patches again.

Thanks for your patience

--
Emilien Macchi