[qa] Wallaby PTG planning

Masayuki Igawa masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:06:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

We need to start thinking about the next cycle already.
As you probably know, next virtual PTG will be held in October 26-30[0].

I prepared an etherpad[1] to discuss and track our topics. So, please add
your name if you are going to attend the PTG session. And also, please add
your proposals of the topics which you want to discuss during the PTG.

I also made a doodle[2] with possible time slots. Please put your best days and hours
so that we can try to schedule and book our sessions in the time slots.

[0] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/
[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/qa-wallaby-ptg
[2] https://doodle.com/poll/qqd7ayz3i4ubnsbb

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa
  Key fingerprint = C27C 2F00 3A2A 999A 903A  753D 290F 53ED C899 BF89