[tc][masakari] Project aliveness (was: [masakari] Meetings)

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 04:47:25 UTC 2020

Thank you all for volunteering to maintain the project.
> Please let me know how we should proceed with the meetings.
> I can start them on Tuesdays at 7 AM UTC.
> And since the Masakari own channel is quite a peaceful one, I would
> suggest to run them there directly.
> What are your thoughts? :-)
I think #openstack-masakari channel is all set to conduct the meeting.
I am totally OK with that. And Tuesday at 7AM UTC also works for me.
Previously we conducted the meeting every two weeks (on even weeks).
How about others?
Please add comments to the following review.
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/747819/

--- Regards,
Sampath