OpenStack user survey data available?

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Sat Aug 22 17:09:56 UTC 2020

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for reaching out. We will change the FAQ with updated contact information, but I can help you on this request. Attached is a spreadsheet with the anonymous data distribution for the Neutron driver question from the 2019 survey. The 2020 data will be available soon, so please let me know if that’s data you would like as well.

If there are other specific questions you would like anonymous data on, please let me know as it does need to be pulled manually.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation