[neutron][ops] q-agent-notifier exchanges without bindings.

Fabian Zimmermann dev.faz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:32:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

im currently on the way to analyse some rabbitmq-issues.

atm im taking a look on "unroutable messages", so I

* created an Alternative Exchange and Queue: "unroutable"
* created a policy to send all unroutable msgs to this exchange/queue.
* wrote a script to show me the msgs placed here.. currently I get

Seems like my neutron is placing msgs in these exchanges, but there is
nobody listening/binding to:
--
     20 Exchange: q-agent-notifier-network-delete_fanout, RoutingKey:
    226 Exchange: q-agent-notifier-port-delete_fanout, RoutingKey:

Is someone able to give me a hint where to look at / how to debug this?

 Fabian