[largescale-sig][nova][neutron][oslo] RPC ping

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Aug 20 21:41:07 UTC 2020

Thanks for your patience with this!

In the last Oslo meeting we had discussed possibly adding some sort of
ping client to oslo.messaging to provide a common interface to use this.
That would mitigate some of the concerns about everyone having to write
their own ping test and potentially sending incorrect messages on the
rabbit bus.

Obviously that would be done as a followup to this, but I thought I'd
mention it in case anyone wants to take a crack at writing something up.