[cloudkitty] Resuming CloudKitty IRC meetings

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Thu Aug 20 20:48:26 UTC 2020

Thanks for clearing up the confusion, I had not considered this
alternative interpretation of even and odds weeks.
And thanks for sharing the tidbit about 53-week years. Should I
mention there are months with a fifth Monday as well? ;-)

So, I would like to clarify that I am proposing meetings on odd ISO
week numbers. This is an initial schedule, which we can adapt based on
project activity.