device compatibility interface for live migration with assigned devices

Parav Pandit parav at nvidia.com
Wed Aug 19 06:53:03 UTC 2020

Likely but rdma device will be created either through
$ rdma link add command.
Or auto created by driver because there is only one without much configuration.

While vdpa device(s) for virtbus/mlx5_sf.1 will be created through vdpa subsystem.
And vdpa's synchronization will be contained within drivers/vdpa/vdpa.c