[neutron][ops] API for viewing HA router states

Jonas Schäfer jonas.schaefer at cloudandheat.com
Wed Aug 19 05:58:16 UTC 2020

On Mittwoch, 19. August 2020 04:31:17 CEST you wrote:
> This seems sweet.  Let me go over the code.  I might package this up
> into something
> consumable and host it inside OpenDev, if that's okay with you?

Yes sure. I would’ve proposed it for x/osops-tools-contrib myself, but
unfortunately I’m very short on time to work on this right now. So thanks for
taking this on.

kind regards,
--
Jonas Schäfer
DevOps Engineer

Cloud&Heat Technologies GmbH
Königsbrücker Straße 96 | 01099 Dresden
+49 351 479 367 37
jonas.schaefer at cloudandheat.com | www.cloudandheat.com

New Service:
Managed Kubernetes designed for AI & ML
https://managed-kubernetes.cloudandheat.com/

Commercial Register: District Court Dresden
Register Number: HRB 30549
VAT ID No.: DE281093504
Managing Director: Nicolas Röhrs
Authorized signatory: Dr. Marius Feldmann
Authorized signatory: Kristina Rübenkamp