[monasca] Setup Monasca from scratch

Stig Telfer stig at stackhpc.com
Tue Aug 18 20:51:11 UTC 2020

Hey Antonios -

This will depend a good deal on the method you're using for deploying OpenStack.  I've used the Kolla-Ansible documentation for Monasca [https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/ussuri/reference/logging-and-monitoring/monasca-guide.html] and found it helpful for getting started.  I'm sure there are other guides out there too.

If you get stuck I also recommend trying the #openstack-monasca IRC channel.

Cheers,
Stig