Running OpenStack? Take the 2020 User Survey now!

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Aug 13 15:28:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

There is only one week left before we are closing the 2020 OpenStack User Survey [1]! If you are running OpenStack, please take a few minutes to log your deployment—all information will remain anonymous unless you indicate otherwise. If you have completed a User Survey before, all you have to do is update your information and answer a few new questions. Anonymous feedback will be passed along to the upstream project teams, and anonymized data will be available in the analytics dashboard [2].

The deadline to add your deployment to this round of analysis is Thursday, August 20.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues completing.

Thanks!
Allison

[1] https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2020 <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2020>
[2] https://www.openstack.org/analytics <https://www.openstack.org/analytics>