[Ironic] User Survey question

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Aug 10 21:06:19 UTC 2020

Do we know what % of current deployments use Ironic?
I recall several years back it was 25%. But do not recall seeing latest info.
Then Julia question on size and which components of Ironic are being used.
Maybe if we treat "N/A" answers as they do not use Ironic it first into a single question.
I do love open ended question where users can ask for improvements/extensions.
Thanks,
Arkady