Openstack-Train VCPU issue in Hyper-V

its-openstack at zohocorp.com its-openstack at zohocorp.com
Fri Aug 7 07:21:32 UTC 2020

Dear Team,

   We are using Openstack-Train in our organization.We have created windows server 2016 Std R2 instances with this flavor m5.xlarge ( RAM - 65536 , Disk - 500 , VCPUs - 16 ).Once Hyper-V future enabled in this instances VCPU count is automatically reduced to 1 core after restart.Even we have enabled nested virtualisation in openstack compute server.Herewith attached screenshot for your references.Please help us to short out this issue.

#cat /sys/module/kvm_intel/parameters/nested

Regards,

Sysadmin.