Helping out with CloudKitty maintenance

Luis Ramirez luis.ramirez at opencloud.es
Fri Aug 7 16:30:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

+1. We need to move fwd to keep it active. I’m also working on a charm for
CloudKitty.

Br
Luis Rmz

El El vie, 7 ago 2020 a las 18:16, Pierre Riteau <pierre at stackhpc.com>
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Following the discussion about the state of CloudKitty [1], I would
> like to volunteer my help with maintaining the project, as no one of
> the core team appears to be active at the moment. I have been working
> with CloudKitty for about a year and have used both the Gnocchi and
> Monasca collectors. Being a core reviewer on two other OpenStack
> projects, I am familiar with the process of maintaining OpenStack
> code.
>
> Would it be possible to get core reviewer privileges to help? I would
> initially focus on keeping CI green and making sure bug fixes are
> merged and backported.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Pierre Riteau (priteau)
>
> [1]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-August/016384.html
>
> --
Br,
Luis Rmz
Blockchain, DevOps & Open Source Cloud Solutions Architect
Founder & CEO
OpenCloud.es
luis.ramirez at opencloud.es
Skype ID: d.overload
Hangouts: luis.ramirez at opencloud.es
 +34 911 950 123 / +39 392 1289553 / +49 152 26917722