[manila] Doc-a-thon event coming up next Thursday (Aug 6th)

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:54:41 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for putting this together Victoria, and Vida!
As a reminder, we will not be meeting on IRC tomorrow (6th August 2020),
but instead will be in https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaV-ReleaseDocAThon

You can get to the etherpad link for the meeting by going to
etherpad.opendev.org instead of meetpad.opendev.org:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ManilaV-ReleaseDocAThon

Please bring any documentation issues to that meeting
Hoping to see you all there!