[nova] openstack-tox-lower-constraints broken

Riccardo Pittau elfosardo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:09:33 UTC 2020

Hi all!

After a very interesting and enlightening discussion with Sean and Clark on
IRC (thanks!),
we were able to test and verify that the issue is related to the latest
released version
of virtualenv, v2.0.29, that embeds pip 2.20, apparently the real offender
here.
I submitted a bug to virtualenv [1] for that, the fix is included in pip
2.20.1.
The bump in virtualenv is already up [2] and merged and a new version has
been
released, v2.0.30 [3], that should solve this issue.

[1] https://github.com/pypa/virtualenv/issues/1914
[2] https://github.com/pypa/virtualenv/pull/1915
[3] https://pypi.org/project/virtualenv/20.0.30/

A si biri,