[ops] [cinder[ "Services and volumes must have a service UUID."

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:14:21 UTC 2020

We have just updated a small OpenStack cluster to Train.
Everything seems working, but "cinder-status upgrade check" complains that
services and volumes must have a service UUID [*].
What does this exactly mean?

Thanks, Massimo

[*]
| Check: Service UUIDs                                               |
| Result: Failure                                                    |
| Details: Services and volumes must have a service UUID. Please fix |
|   this issue by running Queens online data migrations.             |