[Openstack-Interop] Friday 31 - Updates and Questions for future of Interop?

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 02:43:36 UTC 2020

Hi all,
We looked at OSF and Open-Infra initiatives and for sustaining and enhancing the Interop activity need your support.
The current meeting notes are available on the site and will be meeting alternate Fridays Aug 14, 28,... 10 AM PST / 17 UTC - going forward on meetpad: Lnink: https://meetpad.opendev.org/Interop-WG-weekly-meeting
Details in therpadhttps://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop
Do you have suggestions for Branding efforts?
Few Question:
1. Interop WG being an OSF or Board Driven, how can Interop work with Projects to ensure Branding Integrated Logo Programs and other Cloud Providers can leverage OpenStack Logo Program?
a. We do  have role to guide & reviewing refstack reports for Branding. We have decided to decouple Marketplace  & Branding programs.Seeking feedback from community on proposed add-on programs for Bare metal(Ironic, MaaS,...) & "Kubernetes-ready OpenStack"
b. Refstack hosting / Refstack-client are currently not maintained due to lack of volunteers to support. (seeking volunteers for updates - please reach out to @gmann in TC.

c. Await user & operator survey annual reports, but if you have any Branding innovation like to propose or contribute please brainstorm your ideas here and bring it to midweek community meetings next week.
ThanksFor Interop WGPrakash